When I first met Xi, I only knew that she was a member of the operation of our Blockchain Charity Project "Wandering Baby" and did not know her well.

It wasn't until I received information on stray animals from her that I knew that she had always been committed to adopting a large number of dogs, and had run her own animal rescue station.

And the first 24 dogs launched on the "wandering Baby" platform were all pulled back from the death line and carefully cared for and raised by her.

Among them is Husky Cici, who was rescued by her from the dog meat car and has since lived a happy and peaceful life:

alt text

Alaska Guoguo, which was going to be killed in a slaughterhouse, but was rescued by Xi in time to take care of it, became particularly sticky:

alt text

The German shepherd Mumu, who was also rescued from the dog meat car by Xi, took a long time to calm down from panic:

alt text

The golden dog Bean that was sold by the original owner at the market for 600 yuan and was taken back by Xi. After a long period of depression, it have finally been able to open up to humanity and live in harmony now:

alt text

White who was abandoned in the hospital and obviously has reached the age of "old man", but he is so strong now:

alt text

There is also a small Chinese rural dog Apple who was cruelly abandoned by the original owner in a plastic bag near the trash due to a disabled eye, but was rescued by Xi, and since then he lived strongly:

alt text

In addition, the most impressive thing for me is the Labrador dog Jiao Jiao. Due to severe pneumonia, the original owner left her in the pet hospital, and even when Xi came and wanted to take Jiao Jiao to the hospital for treatment, the original owner was still reluctant to settle the original hospitalization fee. In the end, Xi paid all the costs, transferred Jiao Jiao with pneumonia in her body to the point where she had severe stagnant water, and transferred to hospital for treatment for a long time. She spent a lot of time, energy, and money to finally recover Jiao Jiao. Life is not a child's play. When you want a pet to accompany you, please be prepared to be responsible for its life.

alt text

Whenever there are several extreme cases in society, people always say: I don’t know that human nature can be so bad. Faced with the staff of an animal rescue station like Xi, we just want to say one thing: human nature can be so beautiful.

Life is not high or low, and the variety and physical conditions are by no means a measure of the right to life.

We often think that if there are more loving people in the world, such as Xi, the status of stray animals will eventually improve.

If you also want to participate in the rescue of stray animals, if you also want to give a love to stray animals, and let your donation record be recorded on the chain forever and cannot be tampered with, please scan the following small program. Each of your love and support will be a force for stray babies to thrive.

alt text

Ultrain will also continue to use blockchain technology to contribute to philanthropy. As of now, in pet assistance, we are only cooperating with "Where Dogs Go", the largest pet community in China. The Pet Center contacted us to let more dogs get the love of people.

If this world can be made better, then we must not humiliate our mission.