alt text
Following is the biweekly report on the progress of the project from Feb. 3rd -Feb. 16th, which contains two items: project development progress and community dynamic update. It is for the community members to check. Thank you for your attention.

Technology Update from Ultrain (2/3–2/16)
Ultrain’s Core Technology

1. Complete the development of the home mining node version and start the network access test;

2. Optimize consensus protocols and network data processing to improve system scalability;

3. Implement the main network node version upgrade to improve smart contract execution efficiency;

4. Add active reporting function of node heartbeat to improve system robustness

Ultrain’s Ecosystem

1. S.I.R. platform completes the function of editing the custom template on the homepage of the store and subscribing to the applet;

2. Improve the S.I.R. mini-program shopping experience, shopping cart, multi-product order, user evaluation and other functions.

Ultrain Developer Kit

1. Upgrade of UltrainOne wallet management and transfer records, optimization of red envelope experience;

2. Developer SDK optimized transaction query method and history-api internal switch multi-chain centralized deployment;

3. Desktop wallet experience optimization and multi-end unified SDK integration test.

Ultrain’s Latest Community & Event Update

Ultrain officially started working on February 3

Affected by the virus, Ultrain has officially started the home office mode since February 3, and has successfully applied for resumption of work this week, and will resume normal office mode soon. May the virus end as soon as possible, From winter to spring, and all things recover!

alt text
Emma responded to BM’s inappropriate comments on China epidemic
Recently, EOS founder BM was rejected by many users because of posting inappropriate comments on the Chinese epidemic on Twitter. In response, Ultrain co-founder Emma tweeted publicly. As a member of the global blockchain industry, Ultrain will maintain national honor in cooperation at home and abroad, reflecting the responsibility and responsibility of Chinese enterprises.

alt text

A new version of S.I.R Mini Program was online!

Recently, a new version of the Mini-program has been launched, updated and improved the homepage display method, launched the “Product Recommendation” module, and added a number of new features, such as support for user applets to apply for a refund, access the applet customer service dialog box Wait, welcome to WeChat to search for “S.I.R” for experience!

alt text

Happy Holidays to all members of the community!

For the Lantern Festival and the Valentine’s Day, Ultrain has wished the community members a happy holiday. Together with the family, they have overcome the difficulties and are fully prepared for the full return to work.

alt text

The above is the progress report of Ultrain from Feb 3rd to Feb 16th, looking forward to more exciting contents after that