alt text

Following is the biweekly report on the progress of the project from Feb. 17th -Mar. 1st, which contains two items: project development progress and community dynamic update. It is for the community members to check. Thank you for your attention.

Technology Update from Ultrain (2/17–3/1)

Ultrain’s Core Technology

1. Complete the prototype development of home mining machine testing and conduct community testing at home and abroad;

2. Design a world state verification plan and start technical prototype verification;

3. The mainnet version is updated, the resource contract is online, and free resources trading is supported.

Ultrain’s Ecosystem

1. Start the Ultrain Foundation website design and development;

2. S.I.R mini-program completes the development and testing of shopping carts, user evaluations, multi-order purchases, and merchant qualifications, and submits them for review;

3. S.I.R merchants add account management, fund management for main and sub-shops, merchant entry process and other functions;

4. S.I.R supports the development of ticket-related merchandise-related venues, performances, and other modules;

5. Super Test App is listed on Apple testflight

Ultrain Developer Kit

1. UltrainOne released v2.6.3, optimizing the transfer history page, adding wallet deletion, withdrawing money to the exchange memo strong prompt, and supporting the direct configuration of DAPP on the homepage;

2. Optimize the history-api deployment and some query interfaces to improve the response efficiency of browser and wallet pages.

Ultrain’s Latest Community & Event Update

Ultrain’s chief cryptologist explained consensus yellow book

Recently, Husen, the chief cryptologist of Ultrain, wrote an in-depth long article detailing the theoretical design of the Ultrain consensus protocol. Due to the long length, this public account has been divided into three pushes and issued separately.

Major upgrade of network protocol layer, “Stellaris” version of the public beta officially launched

On February 25, the Ultrain network protocol layer was significantly upgraded to support running Ultrain software in a variety of complex network environments. This upgrade means that the threshold for joining the blockchain network is greatly reduced. The Ultrain software can be run on any computer that meets the minimum configuration requirements of the Ultrain network (4 cores 16 G), regardless of the network environment restrictions. Users only need to download the Ultrain software and independently mortgage the corresponding UGAS to join the network that provides computing power. At least tens of millions of PCs that meet the performance requirements worldwide can join the Ultrain network.

At this stage, we have initially completed the code development related work for this network upgrade. Considering the complexity of the global network environment, in order to ensure the smooth progress of this technology upgrade, fully test this part of related code, we have launched the Ultrain Stellaris Edition Network testing, community volunteers worldwide are welcome to assist us in completing the corresponding network testing work.

What’s New about S.I.R. Mini Program!

S.I.R mini-program is positioned to provide services to merchants. A large number of merchants are gradually accessing the development, and the products are continuously optimized and the functions are more complete.

alt text

Ultrain Consensus Protocol, AMA Event Online Q & A

On the evening of Friday, February 28, Wang Xiao, the technical director of Ultrain, in a live broadcast room hosted by Zhou Ye, the major account manager, and analyzed the contents of the Ultrain consensus protocol in detail. Provide a comprehensive introduction. The content is comprehensive and specific.

alt text

The above is the progress report of Ultrain from Feb 17th to Mar 1st, looking forward to more exciting contents after that!